Superb Supplemental Plus - (TABLETS) Source of vitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.* 24.50
Vitamin C is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.*
Vitamin B Complex:
- helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.*
- helps in tissue formation.*
- helps normal growth and development.*
- helps to form red blood cells.*
Vitamin D, calcium and magnesium help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.*
Magnesium helps in tissue formation.*
Magnesium helps to maintain proper muscle function.*
Vitamin E is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.*
Iodine helps in the function of the thyroid gland.*
Chromium provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.*
Copper helps to produce and maintain healthy connective tissue.*
Iron helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.*
Selenium is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.*
Zinc helps to maintain immune function.*
(120 tablets) multi vitamin.
Food these days does not always contain what it should for good health. The food itself needs a helping hand to supply what the body demands to work right. Part of the answer is to supplement your diet. That is to say, take something with your food to fill in the nutritional gaps. Many people want the convenience of a tablet to do just that. This is why Superb Supplemental Plus was formulated. This tablet ranks as one of the best — if not the best — you will find, no matter how much money you spend. The guiding idea in making Superb Supplemental Plus is to give you some reassurance that you are getting some of the much-needed nutritional vitamins, minerals, and trace elements that you are not getting, or not getting enough of, in the foods you eat. This is only a very small list of what you can expect Superb Supplemental Plus to provide for you:
- Vitamin A for healthy eyes and clean skin externally and internally.
- The entire B-Complex of vitamins for energy and calm and steady nerves.
- Vitamin C for a stronger immune system.
- Vitamin D for strong teeth and bones.
- Vitamin E for extra nutritional insurance.
- Calcium and Magnesium for fluid balance inside body cells.
- Iodine for energy production and regulation.
- Chromium for pancreatic function.
- Copper and Manganese for healthy connective tissues.
- Iron for oxygen absorption and transport.
- Selenium as an antioxidant (neutralizes harmful substances).
- Zinc for sense of taste and also to help with wound healing.
Additionally, added to this formula is a proprietary blend of herbs as extra support to ensure that the vitamins and minerals do their job properly.
- ParaAminoBenzonic Acid (PABA)
- Choline (bitartrate)
- Alfalfa leaf (medicago sativa)
- Asparagus (asparagus officinalis)
- Broccoli (brassica oleracea)
- Cabbage (brassica oleracea)
- Kelp (ascophyllum nodosum)
- Lemon bioflavonoids
- Rosehips (rosa canina)
Also added are materials required for tablet making: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, and magnesium sterate.
Four tablets per day with food. One tablet per meal and one tablet before bedtime. Suggested recommendation for children over three years of age: one tablet per day.
Serving Size: 4 tablets
Serving Per Container: 30
Calories from fat: 18
|Vitamin A (from beta carotene)
|| 16,000 iu
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
|| 500 mg
|Calcium (d-calcium phosphate, citrate, AAC)
|| 400 mg
|Iron (Ferrous Gluconate)
|| 30 mg
|Vitamin D (from cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
|| 100 iu
|Vitamin B1 (from thiamine HCI)
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI)
|Folic Acid (Folate)
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)
|Iodine (potassium iodide)
|Magnesium (oxide, amino acid chelate)
|Selenium (amino acid chelate)
|Manganese (amino acid chelate)
|Chromium (amino acid chelate)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may vary.
**Daily Value not established
This product description is about historical observations and historical information relating to herbs. This pamphlet is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by licensed physicians. One should consult a physician regularly in all matters relating to medical problems, especially in matters of diagnosing, treating, or curing diseases or other physical or mental conditions. This information has not been verified by the American Medical Association or the Food and Drug Administration.